HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 29 Feb 2016 20:38:15 -0600
8bit
 Diane:
An excellent list and I find most of these works to be indispensable.
 It needs to be said, however, that those publications work best in concert with a comprehensive collection of local specimens, preferably with several examples of each species (male, female, juvenile, adult, senile). I figured everybody else was thinking this and it needed to be said.
Jim

James G. Gibb

Gibb Archaeological Consulting

2554 Carrollton Road