HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2015 20:34:00 -0500
From:
Carl Drexler <[log in to unmask]>
Don Ross did excavations at a Confederate powder mill in Arkadelphia,
Arkansas, back in the 1990s. A short write-up of it appeared in the
Arkansas Archeologist. Frankly, he didn't find much.

Ross, Don
1995
A Confederate Armament Works in Arkadelphia (3CL283). The Arkansas
Archeologist: Bulletin of the Arkansas Archeological Society 34: 83–91.

Carl