HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:35:36 +0000
From:
"Branstner, Mark C" <[log in to unmask]>
Katharine,

I apologize for my kneejerk reaction ... I lived in Detroit and the
immediately surrounding area for more than 20 years, and the near total
destruction of what was until 1970 the 5th largest city in the USA is
truly appalling. And it has all occurred in my lifetime ...

Mark

___________________________________

Mark C. Branstner, RPA, AARP
Senior Historical Archaeologist

Illinois State Archaeological Survey
Prairie Research Institute
209 Nuclear Physics Lab, MC-571
23 East Stadium Drive
Champaign, IL 61820

Phone: 217.244.0892
Fax: 217.244.7458
Cell: 217.549.6990

"The difference between genius and idiocy? Genius has its limits."  --
Albert Einstein