HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2017 19:56:47 -0400
the asterisk/star base was typically used by the San Francisco & Pacific Glass Works (1876-1902)...and possibly the "cross" (2 line segments) too.  Digits or dots on a base are too random to ID usually.  They could simply be mold codes.
But, if all these were found in Same context...then the SF&PGW mark is your best "guess" on their date of manufacture.

See here for other info, more symbols, maker's logos, etc.
https://sha.org/bottle/makersmarks.htm#Bottlemakersmarks