From:
Steve Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:10:14 +0100

> Please help yourself and download the app.  To find the app, search apps for "bee health". If you have any comments please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for making this useful app. available.  I must comment on one of
the fields though under the Egg Laying Worker section.  There seems to
be a repeat of the usual text found in all the books whereby it says
"Eggs on side of cell because the worker's abdomen is too short to reach
the bottom of the cell".  Next to this is a picture of multiple eggs,
all of which seem to be at the bottom of the cell.

Steve Rose, North Wales

---