From:
Kitta Potgieter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2014 09:45:14 +0000
On 5 December 2014 John Macdougall wrote:

> ... But I imagine they must find it a confusing place due to the many
> reflections. Would they be suitable areas to place beehives?

I have no idea whether they would find the solar panels' reflections
confusing or not - but if in doubt, perhaps as part of the planning you can
consider introducing some colourful landmarks with different shapes
(something like totem poles, for example, or consider asking artists to
help with the development of the site).
Kitta