From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 13:01:22 -0500
Reading ABJ again this month,  and other sources,  and I am deeply discouraged by all the anti neonics testing and accusations going on.   To me, most of it seems way off base.  For the record, I am n Engineer,  with a problem solving background.  What I keep hearing and seeing is test after test that shows neonics as bad for bees....

Yup... I know that.  without a bit of info.
What I need to know,  is how and at what levels is it getting into the hives,  both healthy and non healthy.  I live in one areas of the most heavy use.   I raise bees... what I see is a lot less risk than we had with general spraying.  what I see is strong healthy hives (of course there is always some dinks)  but in general  much better than it was.

Am I missing something?  are these studies already done??  is there a difference between canola and corn( I would suspect a huge difference)    Why is we can test how much it takes to aggravate DWV,  and not how much the bees are ingesting?  seems to me from the outside looking in,  its a money issue... to much publicity and money going to the wrong test???