Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:42:30 -0500
7bit
From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
A company that doesn't put profits at the top of its priority list doesn't
survive.

Wrong... were that true,  then every company out there would be Wal-marts
selling China stuff to the highest bidders at huge markups, and takeing
money out of all the communities.

All companies have core business models. Usually generated by the founder.
Then they balance a product of there passions,  with the best way to provide
a good service at a price the both the customer and they can live with,
while employing people.  Of course profit is part of that.  What about you?
You like your work?  Your field of expertise??  But would you do it if you
couldn't survive??  No you wouldn't...  But lets get greedy for a minute,
could you make more money doing something else?? Yup ( I won't mention
anything but I am sure there are many)  but you don't  because its your
passion....

Apple makes phones,  Walmart sells stuff,  Monsanto grows stuff...

Its unfair and just plain wrong to assume everybody else is evil and only
driven by profits......

Profits are in the works, always have to be to grow.  But were they the only
Game the world would look much different.  Sure there have been some wild
and insane monopolies out there...  Look at Comcast and Ma Bell.....  got a
little carried away,  but hey at least there not like Amtrack supported by
tax dollars with terrible customer service.

Dave Ramsey points it out well.  Dollars (profit) are certificates of
appreciation.  Successful companies balance that. And that is the FIRST
rule...  so obviously they are supplying things people want and add value.

I am darn sure there are just as many research grants and groups Like Randy
pointed out, as there are "corporations" that are a bit off in the drive.
Take your global warming groups.  Several of them have knowingly "fudged"
data,  but overall,  both sides have many more good actors than bad.  Our
job is to sort that out.  And then vote......  with dollars.   How many
products do you have at home with Bayer Chem products in them??  I have
quite a few myself.....

Charles