Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2014 20:23:54 -0800
Sender:
From:
Recently I posed a general question asking who was testing for hygienic queens and how they went about doing that.   So far I have noticed only one response to that query.  Does that mean that we are raising queens and doing nothing about testing for hygienic behavior in our hives?   I see all these adds for hygienic queens.  Surely these queen producers have some mode of testing their breeder queens so they can make the claim that their production queens produce workers who have a hygienic trait.  Who?  What?  and How?

Mike in LA