From:
Christina Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2013 21:48:01 +0000
"If you have all those studies at hand, please send them along, and I will plot the doses administered in each study on graphs..."

I'm sorry, Jim, but there is no easy way to tally all these different approaches into your proposed spreadsheet.  Too bad because of course, that would make this (and many other) problems much easier to solve!

Now, if you'd like me to email you pdfs of any of these references I'd be happy to do that.  Let me know which ones you want to read (others also are invited to request copies).  I prepared this partial bibliography based, I confess, mostly on abstracts.  I might not be able to get every original but I do have access to most of them.

The point I am making is that this is a PARTIAL list....Jim pointed out one that I didn't include and really there are many, many more.  I can also list a huge set of papers that say neonics are apparently safe.  That is what I indicated in my original post....there is no consensus, but plenty of evidence on either side of the issue.

Christina