ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Becky Menlove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 04:13:15 +0000

Hi Emily,
I've given your current query about evaluation a lot of thought over the last two years. As we were hurling toward our fall 2011 opening I was planning for a "summative" evaluaiton of some sort. Since we didn't have a specific funding requirement for this type of reflection, but we had set aside resources to learn about our successes and failures, I was in the enviable position to look at multiple ways of studying our work and our visitors' response to it.
depending on when this issue is slated for publication and the length of contribution you are looking for, I'd love to participate.
All best,
Becky

Becky Menlove
Director of Exhibits and Public Programs

NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM OF UTAH  |  Rio Tinto Center  |  University of Utah

301 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108  |  www.nhmu.utah.edu
801 585 1073 office  |  [log in to unmask]