HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Catherine Spude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2013 11:01:00 -0600
Thanks for the recommendation, Geoff. The book, Eldorado! that I mentioned in an earlier message, has a chapter that summarizes the main features of the Mascot Saloon report and puts it in a broader context. Plus, the work of the other chapters, and Chapter 4, that I mentioned, as well, adds to the interpretation. So, while I did mention some boarding house material in my Mascot Saloon report, the context is made much more useful in the book, Eldorado!.
Cathy

Catherine H. Spude, PhD

Montana Dawn, Enterprises

7 Avenida Vista Grande #145