HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Brendan Pelto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2013 08:28:47 -0700
Hello, I am working on a project in Michigan's Upper Peninsula on a 19th century boarding house at a copper mining site. I am looking for comparative data, and I am running into some dead ends. If anyone knows of anything out there relating to 19th century boarding houses, please share, especially if it relates to Michigan, Montana, Alaska, or any other regions with abundant mining activity.

Thank you for your help,
Brendan