HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
margieakin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2015 10:26:10 -0800
Hello everyone,
I am in the process of working out the computer bugs that are keeping me from posting "Passionate Possession: the Formation of Private Collections" on Academia.ed.  But if you are interested in reading it, and it is an older (1996) take on the issue, contact me directly and I will send you a copy.
Margie (Marjorie) Akin,