Reply To:
Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:10:08 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (21 lines)
Has anyone seen anything other than the advertising by www.1stLighttrading.com  concerning product they are marketing called beeshield?

They sent me an email concerning the product... it is making some big claims as far as I am concerned.  It is a magical cure all panacea for whatever ails the honeybees.

I responded to their request for input and questions (they wanted to know what I thought about their marketing PDF file) with questions.  I asked for copies/results of what ever studies they had done.  I also asked for a general idea about what was in the product other than water.   I told them I was not wanting the formula or recipe.

I asked how they thought their product was different, the same, or better (or more effective) than other products on the market which claim to give honeybees a boost (Amino-B Acid, Honey B Healthy, Nozevit, etc).   They responded with "they did not want their product imitated like was done for other products  nor did they want to criticize other products".

I told them I could not find anyone talking or blogging about the product (good or bad).

In checking, their Facebook page was created in February of this year.   The registration on their website is 2 years old.

So I am doing what I told them I would do.... See if Randy Oliver or anyone who frequents this site is aware of the new product called BeeShield...

Yes, I am skeptical, but will be more than willing to admit I am wrong..... right now this product looks like a duck and walks like a duck....

The BEE-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2