HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kurt Knoerl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 06:33:18 -0800
Folks,

The MUA is proud to announce our first new post for 2015: Underwater
Archaeology in Argentina by Dr. Dolores Elkin.  This new addition to the
MUA reviews numerous sites in different areas of Argentina ranging from
the 18th to the late 20th century.  You can read Dr. Elkin’s post by
clicking the link on the MUA homepage here: http://www.themua.org

If you’re interested in joining the MUA community and sharing your
research with our global audience please contact us at

Best regards,
T. Kurt Knoerl Ph.D.
Director
The Museum of Underwater Archaeology