HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:07:05 +0800
For the voices of women currently in archaeology from a this is what we do,
not a we are women perspective you might try looking through the Day of
Archaeology blogs.  http://www.dayofarchaeology.com/

It's been going for a couple of years now. The idea is that an archaeologist
blogs, takes photo's, does a video etc. to explain what they were doing on a
particular day of the year. So you get snap shots of what archaeologists are
actually doing. If it's a woman blogging then you get what she was doing.
You would have to troll through the categories and blogs to find ones that
were from women through.

Gaye