HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lucy Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:11:39 -0500
It is regrettable that HISTARCH is being used for personal attacks on a
well-respected archaeologist and a long-time active member of the Society
for Historical Archaeology as well as SAA, RPA and ACRA.

It also seems ridiculous to bring this whole issue up at this date, when
according to the ACHP web page, Lynne was sworn in on Friday of last week.
If there were objections, they should have been raised with the ACHP when
the appointment was originally announced--NOT on HISTARCH the week she is
being sworn in.

Can we please move on to things relevant to historical archaeology and leave
the politics to Dr. King and ACRA-L?

Lucy Wayne