HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:12:14 -0600
  I, too, have had problems with registration because of problems in 2010 and 2011...apparently, after 30-odd years as a member, my membership elapsed or fees were not properly credited. I'm not sure what the problem is, only that SHA has not gotten back to me. I think the board needs to take a close look at operations.

James G. Gibb

Gibb Archaeological Consulting

2554 Carrollton Road

Annapolis, Maryland USA ?? 21403