From:
Howard McGinnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2013 06:49:37 -1000
What conclusion could one draw from Randy's observation?

1. Feeding, medicating and treating our bees have hindered their ability to
adapt or impacted with natural selection?
2. The stock we are using is less capable of adapting due to a less diverse
gene pool?
3. Africanized bees with their smaller colonies manage better or are less
attractive to pests and parasites?