Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2013 14:13:49 -0600
> I would like this clarified. Are you being facetious or do you
> really thing that what we are producing here is entertainment?
> Because if you do, I would rather not contribute to that.

I'd rather not comment.

> Insofar as the participation of researchers, you would have to show
> if they are participating at a rate higher or lower than their
> existence in the general public. Because if beekeepers outnumber
> researchers by 10,000 to one...

If and if...

I'm confused and don't follow.  Must be my math...

By "general public" do you mean the beekeeper/researcher population or
the general public population?

I am sure there must be several hundred or more real bee researchers and
entomologists in North America and _maybe_ 10,000 serious beekeepers.

We have had a hundred or more researchers post here since inception.
Most, especially those not self-employed or thick-skinned, are gone, at
least as far as posting is concerned.  I know some or many lurk.

Speaking of serious beekeeping, I have to quit this keyboard beekeeping
and get out to the bees.  Did 2 mite washes so far and got 3 and 1 mite.

(Might not have been mites.  Could have been bee parts.  I forgot my
good glasses).

Back to the serious stuff.

Ooops!  Forgot that BEE-L is serious stuff.  Sorry.