HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Veit, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2013 15:39:34 +0000
Hi Rachel,

  Did you get any hits for the cemetery session?  I had been swamped with some other projects but am considering organizing a session.

All the best,

Rich

Richard Veit, Ph.D., RPA
Director, Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Professor of Anthropology
Department of History and Anthropology
Monmouth University
West Long Branch, NJ 07764-1898