Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2013 16:25:49 -0400
Subject:
From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
> I think everyone had saw( but maybe Peter & Bill) by now.

Of course I saw it. Don't you think I have seen just about anything with bees in it? Did I come away from it with the same conclusions as you? I doubt it.

Reminds of what Paul Simon said when people criticized his Graceland album for using South African musicians but not including any "political songs". He said you have to be pretty naive to get your political views from pop music.

Same goes for pop documentaries. Narrated by Ellen Page, featured luminaries like Dee Lusby and Gunter Hauk, was entertaining. At best.

PLB