ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn A. Walsh
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 22:58:24 -0700

Thanks Deb.

I have added your STEM activity link to my blog post:

http://spacewatchtower.blogspot.com/2013/05/video-biggest-solar-flares-of-year.html

gaw

Glenn A. Walsh, Project Director,
Friends of the Zeiss < http://friendsofthezeiss.org >
Electronic Mail - < [log in to unmask] >
SpaceWatchtower Blog: < http://spacewatchtower.blogspot.com/ >