ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Beth Demke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 08:54:08 -0500

Thank you Tal for your response. I appreciate learning about the direction your center took to offer your visitors a theater experience.

Beth Demke
Executive Director
Gateway to Science
1810 Schafer Street, Suite 1
Bismarck, ND 58501-1218
701.258.1975 (office)
701.220.8356 (cell)
http://gatewaytoscience.org
"Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used"
Carl Sagan (1934-1996), American astronomer, exobiologist and science communicator