HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sarah Cowie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Cowie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2016 05:50:19 +0000
Thanks everyone for the nice words, on and off-list!  And thanks Tim, for the initial shout-out.  As Shaun mentioned, it comes with a research grant to do more collaborative archaeology work, so of course I will be consulting the good folks on histarch for various insights and student recruitment as the work develops.
 Thanks again, and very best wishes to one and all,
Sarah