HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Pat Garrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Garrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 12:08:33 -0400
Richard-

Please send me an email off list at [log in to unmask] and I will send you what I have in the way of pictures of the process. Paul Avery and I dealt with three wells at the Confederate guard camp of the Florence Stockad using a trackhoe to excavate ever expanding holes around the well shafts with hand excavation of the fill, but only had to go a litte over 20 feet deep to get to the bottoms of the well. Even then we had very large holes when we were finished.

Pat