HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bob Skiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 20:36:16 -0500
Tim,

I'll be glad to send you a few select chunks of Glass Buttes obsidian
(acquired personally & under completely ethical circumstances, by yours
truly); send me your mailing address (offlist).

Bob Skiles

PS - For others interested in acquiring obsidian, it is always for sale
on eBay (but one needs to be especially 'perceptive' to avoid dealers
who may acquire their wares by less than ethical means).