HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
adam heinrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2014 10:53:45 -0400
Hi Diane,
That would be useful.  The sites where these dogs come from could very possibly be occupied by enslaved laborers or other tenants as the landowners seem to have permanent homes elsewhere.  Unfortunately the history isn't complete enough so we haven't been able to clarify the specific identity of the site occupants.

Thanks, Adam