HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Davis, Daniel (KYTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2013 16:25:43 +0000
We already knew they practiced cannibalism at Jamestown, as the settlers had written accounts of such. This just backs up the historical record.

Daniel B. Davis
Archaeologist Coordinator
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
Division of Environmental Analysis