Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2013 10:11:41 -0400
> I'll summarize succinctly, and again, I'll try my best!

Thanks.  I think most of us are just waiting for you and Randy to come
to some sort of agreement and then decide if it is worth all the work to
plow through and try to understand the theoretical and experimental
proofs and disproofs for what _seems_ to be empirically obvious.

I think most of us will remain spectators and enjoy the show.  I know I
will, so I am looking forward to a summary when and if the question is
decided.

This discussion is fascinating on many levels, so thanks to those who
are participating.

---
Why go fast if you can go slow?

Allen Dick
Swalwell, Alberta, Canada
http://www.honeybeeworld.com/diary/
51°33'37.58"N  113°18'54.24"W
Sometimes retired commercial beekeeper - 40+ years keeping bees
Running 20 to 100 hives
Hives for sale year-round