HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Harding Polk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:30:32 -0400
Subject: Planning Department Seeks Historic Preservation Planner

Public Information Officer Melissa Perez, Albuquerque Planning Department AGENCY

The Planning Department is seeking to fill a key role in our Urban Design and Development Division. We currently have an opening for a Historic Preservation Planner. To apply or learn more, visit (apply under the Planner M15 Position): https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/c...
Specifically, the Historic Preservation Planner will need to fulfill the following functions:
-Collaborate with the public and Landmarks & Urban Conservation Commission (LUCC) on design and development...Read more

Aug 29 in General to subscribers of Albuquerque Planning Department

View or reply

Thank ยท Private message

You can also reply to this email or use Nextdoor for iPhone or Android

This message is intended for [log in to unmask]
Not interested in hearing from the Albuquerque Planning Department? Adjust your email settings

Nextdoor, 875 Stevenson Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94103