HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Barbara Voss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 17:19:45 +0000
Hi all, has anyone heard of the "Journal of Historical Archaeology and Anthropological Sciences"? Below is some spam I received today - I assume this is another iteration of the pay-for-play publication mill -
--Barb

Dear Dr. Barbara L Voss,

Hope you are doing great doctor.

Apologize if I am disturbing you with my email.

We are pleased to inform you that Journal of Historical Archaeology & Anthropological Sciences (JHAAS) were planning to release an Inaugural issue by the mid of this month and we are in need of one article to accomplish this issue. In fact my desire is to fulfill the issue with your article. Your prompt submission will help me to release the issue in time.

Hence we request you to submit your valuable manuscript as early as possible. Hope you understand my concern and look forward to hear from you soon.

Await your rapid come back.

Best Regards,

Sarah Jark

Barbara L. Voss, Associate Professor