HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2016 01:44:48 -0600
Contact the Asian American Comparative Collection (Priscilla Wegars) at the
University of Idaho.

http://webpages.uidaho.edu/aacc/
Asian American Comparative Collection (AACC)
University of Idaho <http://www.uidaho.edu/>
875 Perimeter Drive, MS 1111
Moscow, Idaho 83844-1111 USA
208-885-7075
Priscilla Wegars, Ph.D., Volunteer Curator

Send me drawing or verbal descriptions of the cartridge head stamps, with
measurements in 0.000 inches on the cartridge rims, bases, and mouths,
and I will ID the cartridges for you and provide references..  :-)

Your first photo of an iron stake and ring looks like a picket pin.

--
Smoke Pfeiffer
Whoever wrote "Life Is Just A Bowl Of Cherries" must have had a REALLY bad