HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Michelle Terrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Terrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2014 10:29:47 -0700
Erin:

Rotate the image 90 degrees to the right and you will see that it is the Colgate and Company logo.   Much of the larger, encircling "C" is gone, but it can still be discerned.
As Robin suggested, it is likely a toothpaste cap.

Best,

Michelle

Michelle M. Terrell, Ph.D., RPA
Two Pines Resource Group, LLC