HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 21:39:56 -0400
Back in 1999, URS excavated and assemblage of hotelwares from a farm field
that probably represented what was left from food waste brought to feed
pigs.  We presented a paper on this titled "Sherds from and Unknown Diner
near Pompton Plains, New Jersey" at the 1999 SHA meetings by George L.
Miller and Bernard W. Slaughter.  We did not get around to publishing the
paper, but I have a copy online if anyone is interested.  Contact me off
line.

Peace,
George