HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 10:31:01 -0400
Thanks Geoff-

I think it is important to review the entire "archeology economy"- where is
the money going?

I have still no answer as to how much of the archeology economy is tied up
in all of the expences relating to conferences (total from management,
publicity to abstract creation submission, travel, conference itself side
trips, meals, travel back...)

I hope that  someone can provide figures that can be verified- when the
figures are available I predict that it will obvious that it is  a huge
percentage or at least enough to create or restore many jobs.

Positively submitted

Conrad Bladey
Peasant