HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 16:13:23 +0200
A point I was trying to make is that no one seems to be interested in addressing the problems of trying to act like a professional while being dirt-poor.
Why do we just accept that in some cases archaeologists with MAs can earn less than digger drivers? That many of us can't take out loans to buy cars or even computers because, without long-term contracts, we can't get credit at the bank?