HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 21:08:28 +0200
What makes you believe that?
I hope you're right, but given the recent pressures on the discipline due to the economic downturn, I would think that the opposite would be the case, as gov't agencies continue to shed workers, more experienced excavators are replaced by untrained "labourers," and the whole system gets downsized and outsourced.