HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kurt Knoerl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 08:51:06 -0800
Happy Holidays Folks!

Everyone here at the MUA would like to thank you all for another great
year. We had a nearly 300% increase in viewership over 2011 and 2013 looks
promising as well as we get ready to expand our coverage of underwater
archaeology and maritime history.

To end the year we present two new posts.  The first is on using an
ultrasonic thickness gauge to measure underwater metal corrosion.

The second post advertises a job opening at Battleship Cove in
southeastern Massachusetts.

You can view both posts by visiting the Underwater Blogger portion of the
MUA here: http://muablog.wordpress.com/

Have a happy new year!

best,

T. Kurt Knoerl Ph.D.