Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2013 08:20:28 -0600
> https://imageshack.us/a/img856/2258/cokefield.jpg

I loved this picture for its ingenuity and perspective, but speaking of
perspective, I think that graphic would have been more convincing if
they had pictured the coke can at the other end of the field.  As shown,
it is visually 1/4 the size of the field pictured beside it ...and are
they suggesting in some subliminal way that Diet Coke is toxic by
juxtaposition?

Some have suspected that the artificial sweeteners in Coke are dangerous
all along.  Does this comparison reinforce that controversy?  Will Coke
sue?

I enjoy the rhetoric that comes into play when the facts are hard to
nail down and determining the weight to assign to the facts we do have
is elusive.

But a lot of this is just rhetoric and a distraction from the real issues.

I'm guessing that -- as we remember here on BEE-L from time to time --
that the companies that produce and sell these products have massive
amounts of lab and field data that is only selectively released to the
authorities and the public.

Anyhow, I loved this ploy.