HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dana Pertermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 19:49:49 +0000
Hi all,

I'm chairing a session on Conflict Archaeology in the West at SHA in New Orleans, and I'd love to include anyone who's working on projects (in any stage of completion) in the "West". Let me know where you're working and if you'd be interested in being included in an edited volume on the topic.

Cheers,
Dana

----
Dana L Pertermann, PhD
Director, Center for Southwest Wyoming Regional Archaeology and Federal Artifact Repository
Associate Professor,  Anthropology & Geology
Western Wyoming College

Texas A&M University '11   Gig 'em!

Chemistry lab: Put on your safety coat. Tie your hair back. Safety goggles. No open-toed shoes. Don't sacrifice safety for modesty, this is dangerous stuff, you might blow something up.

Physics lab: Please tie your hair back. You might want to wear a lab coat and good shoes. Thank you for your cooperation.

Geology lab: Here, lick this rock.