HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rita Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:57:22 -0400
Hi Sigrid,
I was involved in several small excavations with Coastal Heritage Society
at the Georgia State Railroad Museum. A report of that work, entitled
"Archaeological
Investigations 2005-2012: Georgia State Railroad Museum, Savannah Visitors
Center & Savannah History Museum
<http://www.academia.edu/14522934/Archaeological_Investigations_2005-2012_Georgia_State_Railroad_Museum_Savannah_Visitors_Center_and_Savannah_History_Museum>
is
available for free download at
https://thelamarinstitute.academia.edu/RitaElliott
Some of that work examined railroad infrastructure and related features.
Best,
Rita

Rita Elliott
*Education Coordinator & Research Associate*
The LAMAR Institute, P.O. Box 2992, Savannah, GA 31402
www.thelamarinstitute.org  [log in to unmask]  706.341.7797