HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 15:04:02 +0100
 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Sorry to bother you with this. I am presently in Spain with my ill Cousin. She's suffering from a Kidney disease (Renal Agenesis) and must undergo surgery to save her life. I am deeply sorry for not writing or calling you before leaving, the news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency and that she needs family support to keep her going, I hope you understand my plight and pardon me.
The surgery is very cheap here in Spain I am wondering if you can be of any assistance to me, I need the balance of $2,000 to make the necessary arrangement because my credit card didnt work and i traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip, I never expected things to be the way it is right now. I contacted my bank for a wire transfer but it has proven almost impossible to operate my account from here as they made me understand international transactions takes 3-5 working days to reflect which is absolutely unfavorable at this moment. The surgery needs to be done as soon as possible because she is going through pains at the moment and the doctor advised that she has to be operated on time to avoid complications. I will appreciate whatever amount you can come up with if not all, I'll surely pay you back as soon as i return.
Thanks
Bobby Greenwood