HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:21:20 -0500
Thanks, Charles.  The structures are actually only one story with  ceilings
averaging 8 ft in height.  Certainly, the buildings could be used  for
operations as well as maintenance, but I don't have that much  information.
However, the large number of these stations, ca. 10-12  miles apart, suggest
that most were for maintenance crews, rather than  operations.

Mike

In a message dated 12/18/2014 11:09:09 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,