HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:15:39 -0500
Jeff,

My husband used to work for a Japanese company that did "trenchless technology," and you might be surprised what those little robotic cameras can do and where they can go.  They are prowling the sewers beneath most of our cities recording our decaying infrastructure.    (The company he worked for had a branch office in Selma back then, so TRC might have talked them into a demonstration run).

Linda Derry