From:
Jonathan Getty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2013 06:03:13 -0400
>This whole neonic issue is very hot, obviously, and there are people here on both sides of it...some think neonics are so wonderful we should make breakfast drinks out of them, others think they signal the end of the universe.

This type of melodramatic tabloid style prose is well out of place on Bee-L and is also totally inaccurate.

'both sides of it'?

As far as I can ascertain, the posters on here are trying to understand the risks associated with bee exposure to pesticides based on available evidence. It is not a case of being in one camp or another.