From:
Stan Sandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 05:21:55 -0400
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Kristine Naess <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I’ve searched the archives but haven’t been able to find the full study
> that ended up being rejected by the EPA.  Is it available?

Hi Kristine:

You can find the study here

http://dspace.lib.uoguelph.ca:8080/xmlui/bitstream/handle/10214/2621/32546.pdf?sequence=1

I could not find the copy that Cynthia Scott-Dupree sent me years ago.  But
when I clicked on that study when I was looking at the study that Ted just
posted (it was in the bibliography) I noticed that besides the usual pay
sites for studies there is something I had never seen before called "Google
Scholar" .

Google scholar will take you to places where you can access the paper.
Nothing new there.  But it seems to have an algorithm that puts places
where the study is *freely* available at the top of the list.  So, for
example, this study is posted by University of Guelph, which I believe is
Cynthia's university.  Comes up first.  Another study that I tried was
available as a pdf file from some spot in Sweden (someone had scanned it,
not sure of the legallity, but maybe the author posted it, some do).

Neat.  Probably old news to many, but new to me.

Stan