HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Sun, 21 May 2017 16:19:58 +0000
Good morning,

For those of you working on 1930s and 1940s archaeological sites, our somewhat new and still in progress website, www.internmentarchaeology.org<http://www.internmentarchaeology.org>, may be of use. We are currently putting data from the Kooskia Internment Camp Archaeological Project on it, and hope to integrate other WWII internment camp archaeological data into it in the future.

I have also been posting pictures of the data being analyzed and cataloged on my Twitter (@staceylcamp) account.

If you are interested in adding your data to www.internmentarchaeology.org, please drop me an email.

Best wishes,

Stacey

Stacey L. Camp
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Director, Alfred W. Bowers Laboratory of Anthropology
Spring Office Hours: by appointment
Research Website: www.internmentarchaeology.org<http://www.internmentarchaeology.org/>
Bowers Website: www.webpages.uidaho.edu/bowerslab<http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/bowerslab>
Personal Website: www.staceylcamp.net<http://www.staceylcamp.net>