HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Harding Polk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2016 13:13:45 -0400
Harding Polk II

-----Original Message-----
From: Katy Putsavage <[log in to unmask]>
To: NM-ARCH-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, May 5, 2016 10:29 am
Subject: [NM-ARCH-L] Visiting Assistant Professor Position at Eastern New Mexico University

[This is a nm-arch-l posting. Do not simply "reply" to sender.]Hello Listers-
Please share with your colleagues. Eastern New Mexico University is hiring a one year Visiting Assistant Professor to start in August 2016. ENMU will begin reviewing applications soon! We are looking for an individual with a focus in GIS and geoarchaeology and/or lithic analysis. Research focus in the North America and/or the North American Southwest is preferred. This is an opportunity to work with an amazing group of colleagues and students. We house the Blackwater Draw National Historic Landmark and a wide range of collections from the North American Southwest. This one year position has the potential for tenure-track. Please see the link to the job announcement on the SAA website.

http://careers.saa.org/jobs/8097975/assistant-professor-of-anthropology?utm_source=815797&utm_medium=recentJobs&utm_campaign=mainLanding&utm_term=

Katy Putsavage, Ph.D., RPA
Assistant Professor
Anthropology and Applied Archaeology